Pain of any kind is a sign something’s wrong. Some people silence the pain with drugs. But that would be like removing the battery to quiet a smoke detector.
Two Common Causes
The nerve-rich facet joints on the back side of each spinal bone are a common cause of back pain. The pain can be a sign these interlocking “fingers” aren’t moving right.
The discs between spinal bones, putting pressure on nearby nerves can be involved. Trauma can cause the soft, pulpy material in the center of the discs to bulge or herniate.
We’ve helped many people with safe and natural chiropractic care. Other choices include:
- Ignore it (Spinal problems worsen.)
- Bed rest (Prolongs the problem.)
- Therapy (Stresses malfunctioning joints. Temporary.)
- Medicine (Covers up the problem. Most times, Temporary.)
- Surgery (Drastic. Risky. Most times, Ineffective.)
Low Back Pain…more>>